Feng Shui Consultant Tisha Morris Shares Eco-Friendly Items For Your Home
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Feng shui consultant Tisha Morris visited KCAL9 Thursday to show viewers eco-friendly products that not only help save the planet, but also look great in your home.
Morris, who wrote Mind Body Home: Transform Your Life One Room at a Time, recommended the following items:
- Natural-fiber place mats cut down on dyes and over-manufacturing. They look great indoor or outdoor.
- Reclaimed-wood cutting board is a great way to re-use wood. It works great for a cutting board and to serve on as well so that you can save on the dishes.
- Spruce up even casual meals by using re-usable cloth napkins.
- Recycled-glass candle holders add a nice texture. Contain all-natural tea lights without any additives.
- Table cloth made out of bamboo, which is a sustainable product.
- Fresh flowers and houseplants are natural purifiers. They remove chemicals from your home and look great, too.
- Wood silverware makes a great alternative to using plastic for outdoor parties.
- Instead of burning sage to energy clear your space, you can use the all-natural Earth Home Smudge Spray.
- And don’t forget about your pets. All-natural dog toy with no dyes or synthetic materials.