STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) —Looking for a gift to give for Easter?
Lifestyle expert and founder of Shop with Style, Amy Sewell, stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to share her Easter gift ideas at affordable prices.
Here are some of her ideas:
- If you have children, the Easter basket is probably the first thing on your holiday planning list!
- Put together an assortment of sweet and savory treats, along with cute holiday decorations for the kids.
- Easter is the third largest holiday for wine sales and consumption, so make sure you stock up on delicious, affordable wines!
- From a light refreshing Pinot Grigio to a Sangria made with organic grapes to a bold Cabernet, there’s a variety of wines that pair well with traditional Easter menus.
Gourmet Brownie Gifts
- If you can’t visit someone special for Easter, why not send them a festive treat for the holiday?
- For many people, Easter is synonymous with spring flowers.
- Flowers make a fabulous gift to family and friends you can’t visit for Easter, and they dress up your own decor! A Spring Serenade Bouquet of roses, lilies and daisies adds a festive touch to your holiday table, while the Send-a-Hug Bunny Love Bouquet, with colorful roses and tulips nestled in a ceramic vase adorned with a bunny, makes a thoughtful gift.