Spring Break Essentials From Style Expert Sydne Summer
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Heading on a trip for spring break? Don’t leave for paradise without these essentials from style expert Sydne Summer.
Before you go on your trip:
- AirFastTickets.com is an online travel booking service for flights, hotels and cruises that just launched in the US with a best price guarantee.
- Jetting off for Spring Break? Book a trip with AirFastTickets.com for the lowest rates to spring break destination favorites like Cancun, Panama City and the Bahamas.
- Website: www.AirFastTickets.com
Bliss-fatgirlslim lean machine:
- Don’t let a little cellulite get in the way of rocking a teeny bikini! Take ‘charge’ of your firming routine with the fatgirlslim lean machine body contouring system.
- This tool delivers effective vacuum-assisted massage action and helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, it’s a seriously ‘thigh’-tech (and spa-tech-approved) way to help you achieve a smoother, sleeker-looking silhouette.
- Clinically proven to make skin look and feel firmer and smoother. System includes Lean Machine™ vacuum massager, 2oz. jar of Fatgirlslim® and power adapter.
- Website: www.sephora.com / Price: $145
- 6 Day Double Action Whitening System
- No Instagram filter can make your teeth whiter; Prep your smile for spring break with GO SMiLE’s NEW 6 Day Double Action Whitening System.
- This fast, easy, safe and effective treatment delivers superior whitening with virtually no sensitivity and is great for those with long-term staining habits such as smoking or drinking coffee.
- To use, just squeeze the ampoule at the two dots marked on the sleeve to break the 2 inner capsules and combine the liquid formulas.
- Next, apply the mixture to your teeth with the built-in applicator and avoid eating and drinking for at least 20 minutes.
- WebSite: www.GOSMiLE.com / Price: $89 (6 days/12 count)
- Old Navy has a collection of swim cover ups that provides a stylish look and a comfortable fit.
- Choose from swim cover ups in a wide selection of fabulous styles
- Website: www.oldnavy.com / Price: $15-$40
- The perfect beach hat to shade the rays
- Website: www.stetson.com / Price: $69-$85
- Standout on the beach in these sunglasses and beach bag
- Website: www.aeropostale.com / Price: $12 – $59
Shoshanna Available at Piperlime:
- Shoshanna has all of your fashion must-haves for spring break this year, versatile and figure flattering swimsuits graphic prints, feminine florals and metallic detailing
- Website: www.piperlime.com / Price: $66 – $330
Gap Factory Store:
- Gladiator leather sandals without breaking the bank
- For store locations: http://www.gap.com/browse/info.do?cid=48620/ Price: $10-$25
- Beach towels in bright colors & patterns for your day in the sun…
- Website: www.kmart.com / Price: $5.99 – $14.99
Mission Enduracool Cooling Hat:
- Stay cool all day on the beach in one of the MISSION ENDURACOOL hats…
- Patented technology cools instantly when wet; UPF 30 protection from the sun; Ultra-wicking fabric pulls sweat from the body and encourages quick drying
- Website: http://www.missionathletecare.com/ / Price: $27.99
- Pearl Soufflé Shave Cream
- This spring break, make sure your legs are silky smooth without any razor burns or ingrown hairs.
- This lusciously rich shave cream with Capislow to minimize hair growth, Phytic/Glycolic Acid to exfoliate and reduce ingrown hairs and Mediacalm complex, for superb moisturizing and calming benefits, is a bikini- must.
- Scented with a light blend of Lavender, Ginger and Vanilla, Pearl Soufflé leaves skin moisturized, nourished, and silky.
Alterna Hair Care:
- Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Micromist
- Don’t forget Alterna’s smoothing Kendi Dry Oil Mist when packing for a beachy spring break trip.
- This must-have frizz-fighter is weightless and ultra-lightweight, giving a satin finish for unruly hair.
- The main ingredient Kendi Oil is one of the world’s richest sources of essential fatty acids containing Omega 3, 6 & 9, which helps smooth the hair’s shaft while the Vitamin E prevents future damage, making hair consistently sleek and frizz-free.
- Price: $25, available at AlternaHairCare.com and Sephora.com
While you’re there:
- Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30
- Battle the sun’s rays this spring break and firm the skin with one single product.
- Erno Laszlo’s Firmarine SPF 30 feeds new collagen growth while enhancing skin firmness and bounce. Its ocean –hued formula is equipped with a key bio-marine ingredient, Spirulina Maxima, a fresh water, blue-green algae prized for its health benefits.
- The silky cream protects with Vitamins E, C and A, Organic Green Tea, Multi-Mineral Complex and mineral-rich Deep Sea Water to boosts the skin’s immunity all summer long.
- Website: www.ernolaszlo.com / Price: $195
- Advanced Suncare Quick Dry Sheer Finishing Spray
- Don’t ruin your Spring Break by getting sunburnt.
- The non-irritating and never sticky formula provides a matte, barely there finish that feels drier to the touch than typical sprays.
- This ultra-lightweight, liquid silk lotion is perfect to throw in your beach bag and easy to spray on.
- Formulated with an advanced photostable patented UV filter system, powerful antioxidants and luxurious textures. Available in SPF 30 and SPF 50+.
- TerraTint Mineral Tinted Lip Balm SPF15
- You want to look your best on spring break but no one wants to wear heavy lipstick at the beach. Rich pigments beautifully lend lips a natural tinted glow without artificial colors, while Zinc Oxide provides chemical free sun protection with SPF 15.
- Price: $3.99, available in three shades (Blaze, Bloom & Garnet) at Wal-Mart and www.AlbaBotanica.com