Spring Into Fashion With New Kids’ Looks From The Children’s Place
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Lifestyle and fashion expert Clare Mukherjee visited KCAL9 Wednesday to showcase the best spring fashion trends for kids from The Children’s Place.
Look 1: Striped Bubble Dress
• Striped Bubble Dress $17.47
• Cropped Flower Cardigan Sweater $14.00
• Crystal Flower Headband $3.71
• Eyelet Ballet Flat $16.49
• A Striped Bubble Dress is one item she won’t ever want to take off this season.
• Adorably sweet, the dress looks perfect paired with a matching pink cardigan for any Easter celebration.
• To add to the outfit and complement the pink, we have accessories in crisp white like the lovely Eyelet Ballet Flats and headband.
Look 2: Button Down Shirt
• Checked Shirt $11.97
• Argyle Vest $14.39
• Chino Pants in Flax $12.00
• Double Stripe Tie $5.56
• Indie Boat Sneaker $22.95
• He will be dressed to impress in a flattering button down shirt and a pair of stylish chinos that are a must-have for every little boy’s wardrobe.
• Slip-on Boat Shoes keep him looking spiffy while letting him be comfortable on his feet.
• We love the addition of the Argyle Vest and Double-Striped tie to polish off the look.
Look 3: Graphic Top
• Striped embellished graphic top $16.95
• Knit jegging $19.95
• Chambray fedora -$12.95
• Striped ballet flat $22.95
• Casual can’t get much cooler with this striped embellished graphic long-sleeve tee that looks eye-catching over a cozy and comfy bright knit jegging—a total spring essential.
• Then, kick up the style notch and accessorize with a stylish chambray fedora and colorful striped ballet flats that put the sunny in her step.
Look 4: Graphic Tee
• Plaid Shirt $11.97
• Dino Cool graphic tee $7.00
• Boot cut jean $19.50
• Double-Strap Skater Sneaker $24.95
• Get him clothing that fits his active lifestyle with versatile, must-have boot-cut jeans and fun and functional graphic tees.
• A stylish button down over the graphic tee brings his casual vibe together, while Superstar Hi-Tops ensure he’s jumping and running in high style.
For more info on these looks from The Children’s Place, visit the store online.