STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Chef Armando Chavez from Lucky Strike at LA Live stopped by KCAL9 studios Friday to talk about their Burger of the Month — a PBB&J burger!
In celebration of their 10th anniversary as a company, Lucky Strike launched a Burger of the Month program showcasing the creativity of its culinary team nationwide.
January’s burger is called the PBB&J Burger, which combines two classic American comfort foods.
Here’s the recipe:
PBB&J BURGER INGREDIENTS
• Hand packed 1/2 pound of 75/25 blend ground beef
• 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
• Brioche roll
• 1 tablespoon clarified butter
• 2 strips of bacon
• Creamy peanut butter
• Grape jelly
• Potato chips seasoned with sea salt
PBB&J BURGER PREPARATION METHOD
1. Season both sides of the raw patty with salt & pepper.
2. Butter both sides of the brioche roll and toast until golden brown.
3. Cook the burger to the temperature requested by the guest.
4. When burger is finished, place on the bottom roll and top with 2 slices of crisp bacon.
5. On top of the bacon add a large dollop of peanut butter, followed by the grape jelly.
6. Top with the top roll and skewer in the center top to bottom and place on plate with deli paper and chips seasoned with sea salt.