1 Critically Injured In Toluca Lake Apartment Fire
TOLUCA LAKE (CBSLA.com) — A grease fire that erupted in a Toluca Lake apartment Tuesday left one person critically injured.
The Los Angeles Fire Department responded to the blaze at 10979 Bluffside Drive at approximately 6:30 p.m.
LAFD spokesperson Katherine Main told City News Service sprinklers helped to extinguish the fire in the three-story apartment.
The injured party was transported to a local hospital.
Their identity has not yet been released.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wire services contributed to this report.)