Style Expert Amy Sewell Shares Affordable Stocking Stuffer Ideas
December 16, 2013 12:35 PM
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Christmas is almost here!
Style expert Amy Sewell stopped by KCAL9 Monday to show viewers her top affordable stocking stuffer ideas.
- Personalized Storybook – “Santa Is Coming To My House” ($24.99)
- Customized Cutting Board Kits – easily create trivets, cheeseboards or cutting boards for the foodie on your list ($20-$28)
- Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau – wine lovers will appreciate this year’s Beaujolais Nouveau, which is always released on the third Thursday of November ($10.99)
- Omaha Steaks Gift Cards – perfect if you’re not quite sure what to send; recipients can select gourmet assortments to suit their taste ($5-$500 gift cards)
- Single Serve Coffee Cups – it seems most people have a Keurig machine, and boxes of K-cups fit perfectly into holiday stockings.($8.99)
- SheaMoisture Bath Products – you’ll love the delicious fragrances of the Shea Butter Bar Soap, Dead Sea Salt Soak and Massage Oil. Made with all-natural ingredients and made with shea butter ethically sourced from women’s co-ops in Northern Ghana, you can feel good about using and giving these as gifts. ($4.99-$9.99)
- LACMA Membership – museum memberships are gifts that keep on giving year-round. Membership includes a full year of free admission, invitations to members-only events, access to previews, and more. This holiday season, all gift membership purchases come with a free tote designed just for LACMA by BAGGU. ($60 and up)