Pearl’s Liquor Bar On Sunset Strip Now Offers Weekend Brunch!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Monica Richards and Sarah Schreiber from Pearl’s Liquor Bar stopped by KCAL9 Studios Monday to tell viewers about the restaurant and their new weekend brunch menu.
The restaurant is located at 8909 West Sunset Blvd. and offers brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 3 p.m.
Some of menu items:
• Smoked Salmon Benedict (Alyssa to demo on-camera) – Poached eggs with chive goat cheese, hollandaise, pickled onion
• Classic Eggs Benedict – Poached egg with seared Canadian bacon with hollandaise
• Mushroom Florentine Benedict – Poached egg with roasted oyster mushrooms, wilted spinach topped with a béarnaise sauce
• Green Eggs & Ham Benedict – Poached egg with jamon serrano and poblano hollandaise
• Braised Mole Short Rib Benedict – Poached egg with mole hollandaise and pulled beef short ribs
• Chorizo Benedict – Poached egg with chorizo gravy
• Cinnamon French Toast Crunch – French toast with crème anglaise, fresh berries and maple syrup
Some beverage items:
- Pearl’s Vanity Tray – Bottle of champagne, fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh berries, passion fruit and strawberry purees, candy cane striped straws and a bouquet of flowers for the table
- Sangria – Sauvignon blanc, veev, strawberries, peaches and soda