Filed underSeen On TV
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Look your best when you step out for the day with makeup tips from a Hollywood professional!
“The Millers” make up artist Patty Bunch visited the KCAL9 studios Wednesday to show viewers some common beauty blunders and easy fixes.
• BUILDING A FOUNDATION — My first tip? You can’t build a home without foundation and in make-up, it’s the most important step! (talk through the below talking points while applying product)
• YOU’RE MAKING ME BLUSH — You want to apply blush to the apple of the cheekbones in an upward motion. The goal is to accentuate natural features and give the appearance of a healthy glow!
• MATCHING IS A NO-NO — Eyeshadow should enhance your eyes and depending on the application you get an instant eye lift. Here I applied a neutral shadow across her entire eye-lid and added mascara & an eyelash curler — two things no woman should ever skip!
• EYEBROWS ARE THE WINDOW TO THE FACE — Eyebrows are the frame & source of expression for your face. Women tend to overpluck or use dark pencils to accentuate their eyebrows. You want to follow the natural curve of your brow when applying
• TRENDY IS NOT ALWAYS COOL — Yes, it can be fun to try out that magenta lip color or electric green eyeshadow but more often then not, buying into trends are an expensive mistake. I used a neutral color on her lips that isn’t too over-the-top and perfect for daytime.