STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Actress, producer and philanthropist Alyssa Milano can now add a new title to her resume: author.
Milano visited KCAL9 Tuesday to talk about her new book, “Hacktivist”, a novel inspired by her passion for activism. It tells the story of two California-based social media innovators who double as hackers by night.
In addition to her new book, Milano has teamed up with Febreze and the National Sleep Foundation to promote healthy sleep habits, with a focus on adult bedtime routines that help you relax.
Febreze has launched the new Febreze Sleep Serenity collection, the brand’s first line of scents specifically designed for the bedroom.
Getting ready for bed can be an indulgent and gratifying experience, so here are some of Alyssa’s sleep tips to help you fall in love with sleep every night:
1. Beauty sleep is a real thing! Make it a priority.
2. Make your bedroom you and your partner’s personal space, where you can indulge in a relaxing bedtime routine without interruptions.
3. Carve out time in your evening for a long shower our bubble bath to unwind.
4. Use Febreze Sleep Serenity scents to create a soothing and relaxing bedtime environment. For an indulgent experience, spritz your sheets and comforter with the Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher to infuse your whole room with the scent of lavender.
5. Wear something that makes you feel great!