Transform Household Items For A Fresh New Look!
September 6, 2013 2:45 PM
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Transform your house on a tight budget!
Designer Nicole Sassaman stopped by KCAL9 Friday to show viewers how to take different items in the home and transform them for a fresh new look!
Here are some tips Sassaman shared:
- Inexpensively wallpapering a room by using things like special sheet music or love letters — you’ll create added layering design without breaking into too many layers of your wallet.
- We know how crazy kitchen costs get, so the best thing to do is to replace all the handles. It’s a quick and easy renovation that instantly updates the space.
- Table top settings that looks like a present — Use ribbon to create a gorgeous and expensive looking table in a snap.
- Frame gorgeous gift wrap to add a pop of color to any room and really spice up a space.
- Use papers and fabric to cover peanut can and wrap up bars of soap to create a rich look in the bathroom.