Cook Up Some Wings For Tailgating This Football Season!
September 3, 2013 2:45 PM
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Football season is back!
James Newell, VP of Operations for Buffalo’s Café, stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to cook up some wings that will surely be a hit during a game!
- Transport wings in a cooler to keep them hot. You can use a cooler not just to keep things cold!
- Bring plenty of napkins as wings can get messy
- If you are bringing the wings pre-cooked, bring the sauces with you and put on last
- For a complete experience, you can throw your wings on the grill like you do with burgers and hot dogs to warm them up before serving
- Create a check list to better plan menu and prepare food/drinks
- Get there early for good parking
- Decorate the tailgate
- Meet the neighbors to share food and swap drinks
- Get off your cellphone and have fun