Celebrity Chef Adam Taki Shares How To Make Extra Juicy Steak On Labor Day!
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Cooking meat over the Labor Day weekend?
Celebrity chef, co-founder of Amazing Taste Seasonings and author of “Spice It Up”, Adam Taki, stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to show viewers how to keep steaks extra juicy!
Amazing steak recipe:
20 minutes from start to finish
steak (porterhouse, strip, tenderloin, or sirloin), 4, ½ – ¾ inch thick (6-8 oz each)
coarse black pepper, 2 teaspoons
olive oil, ¼ cup
red wine, ¼ cup (you can also use water or beef broth!)
soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon
Amazing Taste® Beef seasoning, 1 packet
- Combine all marinade ingredients and mix vigorously.
- Place your steaks in a shallow pan and pour the marinade mixture over them. (Lift steaks slightly at the edges so that the marinade can soak into the bottom of the meat.) Then, pierce the steaks with a fork to allow the juices to seep into the meat for fuller flavor.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes or, if you want a more intense flavor, cover the steak and put it in the refrigerator to soak in the marinade for a few hours.
- Broil the steaks for approximately 7 to 8 minutes on each side (or until desired doneness which is where that meat thermometer comes in handy) OR grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side, basting while cooking using only marinade that has not come in contact with the raw meat.
- When you’ve checked for proper doneness serve and you’ll be soaking up raves for that unique taste.
- Don’t be too quick to discard the excess marinade. It can be saved and used as tasty sauce. Just heat it to boiling (to be sure) and pour.
For more information, click here.