Cook Family Dinner In 18 Minutes Or Less With Tips From MomsLA.com!
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Crunched for time making dinner?
Sarah Auerswald and Yvonne Condes, the founders of MomsLA.com, stopped by KCAL9 Friday to discuss how to make family-friendly after school dinner in 18 minutes or less!
Their website is decided to motherhood the way it could only happen in Los Angeles.
Auerswald and Condes shared the recipe for Mandarin Orange Chicken with Broccoli, Bell Peppers and Brown Rice:
- 1 box Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken package (chicken & sauce)
- Ready-made frozen brown rice packets (2), cooked according to manufacturer’s directions
- 2 broccoli florets, 2 red bell peppers (pre-cut)
- 2 tbsp. of oil
- Thaw unopened sauce packet. Set aside.
- Bake Mandarin Orange Chicken on a baking sheet for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- While chicken is baking, heat oil in a large skillet and add veggies.
- Cook veggies for 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Add baked chicken to vegetables.
- Warm sauce in separate pan over medium-low heat then pour over chicken and veggies. Mix to coat well.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!