Filed underSeen On TV
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Create a perfect outdoor oasis!
Claudia Schmutzler, from Windsor Deck and Gardens, stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to share how to turn outdoor decks into outdoor living spaces!
Here are some tips:
- Add items to your outdoor setting to make it feel like a “staycation”. The deck can feel like another room of the house. Turn the deck into a true outdoor living space that is visually appealing to the eye
- Add drastic design elements any outdoor space, such as: a pizza oven, wet bar, outdoor kitchen, pergola, redwood and stone elements
- Lights on the deck post add warmth to the interior of the home
- Potted plants and window boxes bring so much character to a deck
- A wood burning oven adds a cozy atmosphere, functioning as a dual-purpose fireplace