Try Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza & Grill’s Mediterranean Menu!
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza & Grill is now in Studio City!
Chef Anthony Calamari from the restaurant stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to discuss the new Mediterranean menu and show viewers how to make their Organic Kale Salad!
MENU ITEMS ($7.00 – $14.50):
• Olives & Almonds – Five kinds of olives with herb and olive oil, almonds roasted in olive oil and sea salt
• Mediterranean Dip Sampler – Hummus, baba ghanoush, Lebni cheese with exotic spices, extra virgin olive oil and grilled herb flatbread
• Organic Heirloom Tomato & Watermelon Salad – Organic heirloom tomatoes and watermelon served with feta cheese, basil and a citrus vinaigrette
• Chilled Roast Vegetable Salad – Organic spinach, fresh mozzarella, artichoke, yellow tomato, soy beans, red bell pepper, red onion, basil and lemon with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil
• Calimyrna Fig & Gorgonzola Flatbread – Flatbread with calimyrna fig, gongonzola, caramelized onion and spinach
• Oven Roasted Tomato & Smoked Provolone Flatbread – Flatbread with tomato, smoked provolone, garlic, organic arugula and kalamata olives
• Organic Kale Salad (CHEF TO DEMO) – Kale served with toasted almonds, feta cheese, plumped calimyrna figs, multi-grain crisp and pomegranate dressing
OTHER MENU HIGHLIGHTS:
• Greek Salad – Romaine lettuce, spinach and bibb lettuce with red onion, kalamata olives, tomatoes, Persian cucumbers, pepperoncini, crumbled feta and house dressing
• Burrata & Pesto Pizza – Tomatoes, burrata, basil pesto served with house-made tomato sauce
• Organic Arugula & Pear Pizza – Prosciutto, gorgonzola and organic arugula salad tossed in balsamic basil dressing
• Artichoke Tomato Angel Hair – Angel hair pasta served with artichoke, tomato, garlic, chicken broth, extra virgin olive oil and basil
• Yummy Honey Cheese Pizza – Mild sheep’s milk cheese, organic oregano with orange blossom honey
For more information, click here.