STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Nicole Leal, a style expert from Nine Zero One Salon, stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to show viewers how to achieve the perfect wedding hair with Black15in1 for the big day!
Leal showed two classic and romantic “go to” hairstyles that can be worn with any style dress.
Look #1: Up-Do
- Spray a base treatment to prep the hair for styling
- Create two reverse braids on each side
- Pull the look together with a pony-tail which will be curled and secured with pins
Look #2: Loose, Silky Curl
- Apply a texturizing product to freshly washed hair, then blow-dry on a low speed with a diffuser attachment — it will help bring out even more texture
- With a small dab of styling wax on your fingertips, sweep your hair to one side, leaving it loose and flowy. On the same side, separate a three-inch section from just above your ear and roll upward into a twist, and bobby-pin it
- Using a boar bristle brush, gently brush out the rest of your hair to loosen the curls and make them look softer
- Every hairstyle needs to be topped off with a great hairspray that will hold it all in place