Relieve The Financial Burden Of The Holidays By Shopping For Christmas Early!
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — It’s less than six months until Christmas!
Consumer Savings Expert from PromotionalCodes.com, Candice Cerro, stopped by KCAL9 Monday to give viewers give tips to Christmas shopping early in order to relieve some financial burden!
Put the bikini down, but grab a tablet or headphones
- While clothes can be difficult to buy early due to seasonality, electronics can be purchased in advance and stored for Christmas.
- The Dell XPS is the world’s thinnest and lightest portable all-in-one featuring an 18.4’’ full HD touch display and the best battery life in its class.
- Monster Products is offering 15% off its DNA headphones as well.
Stock up on swag for your outdoorsman
- Fourth of July will bring great sales for outdoor gear and backyard supplies.
- July and August are a great time to purchase barbeques, sporting equipment like kayaks and more.
- REI is one of the many outdoor retailers offering amazing deals during the Fourth of July season.
For the nesters, search for home décor and furniture
- Summer time is peak time for saying “I do’s” and along with it comes great sales from Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath and Beyond and more. If one of your loved ones is looking to stock up the house with linens, kitchen appliances or other home décor, this is a great time to ride the sales.
- As the old adage goes, July is a great month to buy furniture because the new fall collection begins to come out in the following months so retailers offer deep discounts at this time of year. This can be a hard gift to hide however, so only purchase a big item like furniture if you have the space to store it.
Christmas can come in other months too
- Use sites like PromotionalCodes.com to stay on top of sales throughout the year if you’re looking for a specific item.
- By using promotional codes and coupons, discounts on gifts can add up to big savings. If you see a promo code box at check out, never leave it blank or your missing an opportunity to save big.
Set a calendar reminder in case you have too much eggnog
- Even the savviest early shopper can hinder efforts by forgetting the gifts she purchased in advance.
- To avoid double Christmas shopping, make a reminder for late November or early December that reminds you of the gifts you bought in advance.
For more information, visit PromotionalCodes.com.