STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Are you hearing wedding bells?
Adelaide Polk-Bauman, a diamond expert with Forevermark, stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to show viewers the biggest bridal trends this season!
- The biggest trend we’re seeing across the board in bridal jewelry this season is the halo design. This design is being featured in an exclusive new collection, called the Center of My Universe.
- The halo design adds more sparkle to your look, with one magnificent center surrounded by a halo of smaller diamonds.
- What’s so special about this collection is it conveys such a personal and heartfelt story: The center diamond symbolizes that very special woman who truly is the center of your world – the force that holds your life and family together.
- It’s a very emotional way of celebrating that unique and beautiful woman in your life – and of course it’s fitting that every piece in this collection features the Forevermark diamond, since as many of you may know, each comes with a very special promise from the DeBeers group – the world’s leading diamond experts – which is that they’re beautiful and rare, just like that very special woman at the center of your life.
Responsible Sourcing/Eco Conscious Brides
- Brides today want to know where every part of their wedding comes from, including their jewelry.
- Forevermark diamonds only come with the assurance that it was only comes from mines that meet the highest business, ethical and social standards.
- Brides want to thank their bridesmaids with a gift that can go beyond the wedding day.
- 62% of brides gift their bridesmaid’s jewelry.
- A romantic, dainty diamond bangle is the perfect gift for a bridesmaid that she will be sure to wear again and again.
What jewelry looks best with certain gown styles?
- The bare neckline is a perfect way to show a big splash of style with a large statement necklace or choker.
- You can also choose to leave your neck bare and choose a large pair of diamond chandelier earrings.
- A delicate diamond pendant is a great way to accessorize a V-neck dress. Simple diamond studs complete the look,
- The dramatic neckline of this dress means that a necklace isn’t necessary. Instead, choose a pair of diamond drop earrings and slip on a diamond tennis bracelet.
What are the best tips for purchasing an engagement ring?
- Do your research. The four C’s, carat weight, cut, color and clarity, are all important factors when selecting a ring.
- Know her style. Look at what jewelry she already wears and ask friends and family for tips on what she likes best.
Engagement Ring Trends:
- Brides are sticking to the classic/timeless engagement rings, with a center cut stone being the most popular choice
- Halo rings are increasingly popular, as they allow for the look of a larger stone for less money.
- Brides also want to know that their ring is uniquely hers
For more information, visit Forevermark.