CPK Celebrates New Seasonal Menu Items!
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — CPK is celebrating its new seasonal menu!
California Pizza Kitchen General Manager Alex Montes visited KCAL9 Tuesday to talk about the new menu which includes new craft beer offerings, wine flights and the introduction of a Diet Pepsi Mixology offering.
CPK Seasonal menu items:
• The new seasonal menu items will be available until the end of June.
• Summer Berries & Vanilla Bean Sabayon – fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in a sabayon sauce, lightly sweetened with a touch of vanilla beans, topped with candied lemon zest, served in a canning jar
• Strawberry Basil Martini – made with VeeV Acai Spirit, The Purfect Puree Strawberry and agave sour
• The Spicy Korean Barbecue Pizza is topped with charred Korean barbecue pork, slivered scallions, sesame seeds and mozzarella cheese. It is garnished with a cool and non-traditional spicy kimchee salad that includes Napa cabbage, cilantro, carrots and fresh cucumber tossed in Siracha vinaigrette.
• Side note, all California Pizza Kitchen pizzas are made-to-order and guests can choose from traditional, thin or whole grain crust.
• The Spring Market Vegetable Salad features field greens, purple kale, spring peas, Granny Smith apples, red radishes, cider plumped raisins, toasted pecans, fresh dill and mint, tossed in house-made Greek yogurt vinaigrette.
The restaurant chain is also offering their first ever loyalty program. For every $100 spent at CPK, guests will receive $5 of Pizza Dough Rewards that can be applied to their next meal.