STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Steve Sheldon, the Director of Entertainment for The Queen Mary, stopped by KCAL9 Sunday to tell viewers about the 2nd Annual West Coast BBQ Classic!
People in attendance will get to watch 60 pit masters from around the country compete in a one-day BBQ showdown for the title of West Coast’s BEST BBQ and $9,000 cash prize.
- $2 BBQ Tastings
- Jack Daniels Lounge
- Adult Backyard Games (giant beer pong, cornhole)
- Kids Country (bounce house, obstacle course, crafts and face painting)
- Watermelon Eating Contest
- Merchant Market
- LA Galaxy Star Squad booth with FREE Galaxy merchandise
- Awards ceremony at 5 p.m.
The event takes place May 11 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Waterfront Queen Mary Events Park at 1126 Queens Highway in Long Beach.
Tickets are $10 online, $15 at the door and children 12 and under are free.
For more information, visit Queen Mary BBQ.