Get Mom Unique Presents From The Gift Insider!
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Want to give a unique gift for Mother’s Day?
Lindsay Roberts from TheGiftInsider.com stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to show viewers some hand-selected and creative gift ideas for Mom!
TheGiftInsider.com is a free gift recommendation service that helps shoppers find specific unique gift ideas, then links shopper to the merchant that sells these unique finds.
The site lets visitors browse for gifts by price, person, occasion or personality and offers exclusive discount codes for many products featured on the site.
Here are some of Roberts’ gift ideas:
DIY Silhouette Canvas, Frames and Coasters
- It’s easier than you think to make very on-trend silhouette art on an inexpensive canvas, coasters or special frame.
- With a little Photoshop skills it’s super easy to make a whole gallery with all your family’s profiles.
- Use funky wrapping paper as a background or bright colored paint to add some flare to the typical silhouette style that’s just Mom’s style.
Child Artwork Pendant
- Give mom a necklace that preserves their child’s artwork forever in fine silver by Metal Morphis.
- This award winning jewelry designer will shrink your child’s masterpiece & transfer it to a fine silver pendant.
- The precious artwork can also be made into keychains and cuff links. A keepsake to keep those fleeting memories close, like putting time in a bottle. $110
- Made for the busy woman on-the-go, this tote has a bottom zipped “secret” compartment which can be used for lunches, shoes, baby food, you name it.
- It also has a large zippered area w/ removable cosmetic bag, front cushioned zipped pocket sized for any tablet and back zipped pocket w/ area for cell phone. $98
- Be sure to sign in to TGI for 15% off coupon code
Luxe Getaway Where The Kids Help Cook
- Nothing pampers Mom like a nice luxe vacation on the coast, it makes it even more special when the kids can get involved.
- Treat mom to a weekend getaway at the Bacara Resort, Their Mother’s Day brunch stands out from the pack, by letting the little ones help prepare pancakes for Moms at their kids cooking station.
- Bonus points if you treat her to a treatment at their four-story spa or sign her up for an outdoor painting class.
Pretty Woman Stay-Cation
- Don’t have time to take mom away for the weekend? Treat her to a Pretty Woman Stay-Cation with a mom and daughter mani-pedi at the newly and chicly redone Nail Bar at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.
- Sip some complimentary champs and watch Pretty Woman playing in the background.
- Enjoy a light lunch while getting pampered.
Tea Set for the Two
- A tea gift with 2 smart ideas: A clever teapot/cup combo & a selection of Revolution loose-leaf teas in flow-through infuser bags.
- The design of the teapot/cup combo allows the cup to gently warm below as the tea steeps above. And the unique tea infuser has the full-leaf flavor of loose tea with the convenience of a bag $29.99
- Available at pleasantsurprises.com
- $5 shipping code on TheGift Insider
Monogrammed Leather Accessories (Win Them!)
- Gigi New York has a very chic line of leather purses and accessories that can all be monogrammed with Moms initials.
- They have iPhone cases, totes, cross body bags, wristlets. 9 colors, between $30 and $285.
- We are giving away one of each on our Pinterest contest, so make sure to follow The Gift Insider on Pinterest and enter the contest!
Olive Box Subscription Service