‘Do-It-Yourself’ Kitchen And Bathroom Remodeling Tips From Trent Harrington
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Planning on remodeling your bathroom or kitchen? Don’t do a thing without tips from a home improvement expert!
Trent Harrington, Group Marketing Manager for Pfister, part of the Spectrum Brands Hardware and Home Improvement Group, visited the KCAL9 studios Wednesday to give viewers tips on how they can get the most out of their investment.
• As you begin to prepare for the spring/summer remodeling period, remember to plan ahead. Well-planned spring/summer projects can improve the style of the home, help reduce energy costs and reduce time and money spent on annual upkeep.
• Bathrooms and kitchens remodeling projects are a top priority for DIYers. Universal Tub & Shower allows you to easily update the old tub & shower easily without the hassle of remodeling.
• Paired with a new paint color, bath faucet and new coordinating accessories, you can have a completely new bathroom in a weekend.
• The bathroom is a retreat from a long day and an oasis for many homeowners.
• Within the kitchen and bath industry we are seeing a trend towards the use of natural light and earthy tones (sage, moss, sand, oak, etc.), which create a calming and serene look and feel for the space. Think about simple accessories and soothing paint colors when choosing décor for your new bathroom.
Universal Tub and Shower:
• Universal Tub and Shower allows homeowners to make stylish upgrades to their outdated, worn-out shower and tub faucets without having to replace the piping behind their walls
• Universal Tub and Shower is the first product of this nature to be introduced to the market and is compatible with 8 common Pfister, Delta, & Moen water valves in the industry
• Universal Tub and Shower turns a major shower/bath renovation into a simple weekend project that can be completed in less than one hour
• Universal Tub and Shower is available in traditional and transitional styles in three finish options – Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Tuscan Bronze
Lowe’s Bath Products:
• Pfister recently introduced four new styles of bath faucets exclusive to Lowe’s Home Improvement stores that allow the discerning homeowners to upgrade and meet their remodeling budget requirements.
• Each faucet’s individuality complements a different design aesthetic, whether contemporary or traditional.
Jaida – The new single control faucet has been revamped with an updated finish combination. The unique body is finished in chic matte white, while the lever and trough spout are polished chrome.
Prima 8” – The widespread faucet’s design adds new artistic dimensions in a bath space, creating sweeping lines that allow the faucet to seamlessly blend into its environment.
Arlington Family – The new bath faucets evoke the warmth and character of a well-loved vintage piece. Their finely crafted details and softly curving silhouettes add just the right touch of nostalgic charm.
Sonterra – Exhibits classic features with a new finish combination. Pfister has matched white porcelain handles to traditional polished chrome for another authentic vintage look in a traditional bath.
Modern Kitchen Showroom Faucets
• Designed for the culinary enthusiast, Pfister unveils two modern kitchen faucets for the heart of the home on May 1, 2013
• Pfister increases its presence in the luxury appliance market with two new modern faucet styles, addressing homeowners focusing their remodeling efforts, and dollars, in upgrading their kitchens to professional-grade.
• Each offering in Pfister’s new line of modern showroom products incorporates the simple, sleek design elements of industrial faucets, seen in kitchens of the world’s top restaurants, and scales them down for the home chef.
Zuri Culinary Pull-Down Kitchen
• Designed specifically for homeowners and remodelers looking for pro-grade functionality, the Zuri culinary pull-down kitchen faucet is every epicurean’s dream.
• The single-handle pivot lever simplifies volume and temperature adjustment, and the three-function sprayhead provides spray, stream, and pause options for a variety of usages.
Zuri Pull-Down Kitchen
• The Zuri is also available in a non-flexible pull-down faucet for the homeowner who wants professional-grade performance, but prefers the transitional look of a solid brass body and requires the convenience of a coordinating soap deck.
• Homeowners and designers looking for a faucet with softer lines, a sleek deign and water-saving options will be drawn to the Lita faucet for their transitional styled kitchens.
• Available in both a standard and bar model, the whisper-quiet pull-down faucet is constructed of heavy metal and available in stainless steel or polished chrome.