Filed underSeen On TV
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — For moms, life can be a little hectic so why not make things a little easier?
Former Miss Universe and Co-Host on MommyLovesTech.com, Brooke Lee, stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to tell viewers about the website that helps moms get plugged in to the latest technology with apps and services that makes moms’ lives a little easier.
- Mom probably has a lot of old VHS tapes or old photo prints. To help these memories last through the years, get them digitized with YesVideo, a service where you can send in your old home movies and footage, and they will digitize it and send it back – and even store it online.
- Now that you have all these digital photos, what’s a good way to make sure that everyone see them?
- Familiar is a free app that automatically uploads your digital photos directly on to the screensavers of your close family members.
- No need to email individual photos or post online for all of the world to see. Familiar is a free, private, photo sharing app designed by a dad to simplify the process of sharing photos with family and friends.
Draw & Tell App:
- Another great way to share photos is with personalized ecards that can also send a sound.
- Draw & Tell is an app from Duck Duck Moose that lets you upload your own photos and work with your kids to add stickers, color, text and they can even record their voice to tell a story.
CanvasPop.com & Minted.com:
- Digital photography is great, but why not turn photos into tangible gifts? Minted allows you to create custom art with your own personal photos that you can display in your home or office.
- You can also put photos onto journals and stationary for thoughtful gifts.
For more information, visit MommyLovesTech.com.