Get Flawless Skin From 3 New Facial Options
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Get flawless skin form summer with a simple facial!
Celebrity plastic surgeon of Lift MD Aesthetics Beverly Hills, Garo Kassabian, visited the KCAL9 studios Thursday to tell viewers about three different facials that improve the look of your skin.
10-minute Lift MD Liquid Facelift:
• The Liquid Facelift is the perfect non-surgical solution to getting a facelift without the pain or worry of surgery.
• The Liquid Facelift consists of a series of fillers, like Botox, Juvederm and Restylane which are injected strategically around the face and eyes to instantly give a refreshed and youthful look without any downtime.
• Fillers used: Botox, Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra
Red Carpet Facial:
• The first 3 step facial to get you flawless skin for your big event.
• A soothing scrub is applied to rid the skin of all impurities in preparation for the first step.
• A Microdermabrasion treatment stimulates collagen production, while removing dead skin cells and preparing for the Power Peptide Mask.
• The Power Peptide Mask helps to temporarily balance the skin tone and hide red spots, ideal for same-day appearances or photo shoots.
• The Oxygen Treatment is the final step. Loaded with essential vitamins and amino acids, the Oxygen Treatment fills in and refines your pores, helps to reduce dark under-eye circles and gives you an all-around gorgeous glow.
• This treatment should be performed the day of your event, or whenever you’re feeling lackluster and need a boost. $225
Laser Treatment LIFT Fractional Laser Resurfacing Treatment:
• LIFT Fractional Laser Resurfacing is the treatment of choice for sun damage, brown spots, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and uneven pigmentation.
• This advanced laser combines the effectiveness of CO2 lasers with an innovative fractional technology.
• Fractional means that only a fraction of the skin surface is exposed to the laser beam, leaving untreated skin around each micro spot.
• This promotes fast healing and a short recovery time. The laser beam delivers a therapeutic matrix of tiny beams of light energy (each about the size of a hair) to the top and mid layers of the skin. Treatments can be safely performed on the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.