Soccer Moms Turned Business Owners Bring Women Fashionable Yet Functional Handbags
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Women – do you have a hard time finding a bag that’s stylish yet still functional?
Entrepreneurs Gabrielle DeSantis-Cummings and Monica Hillman stopped by KCAL9 Monday to discuss their company Gigi Hill, which bridges the gap between fashion and function.
The women went from soccer moms to business owners, creating organizational handbags that are capable of standing up to a woman’s busy lifestyle while still being stylish.
The Gigi Hill Signature:
- Pocket DesignTM includes places for items like a cell phone, water or baby bottles, sunglasses, pens and other essentials like your favorite lipstick! Better yet, many of the interior pockets are clear so that every item can be found in an instant.
- Gigi Hill’s organizational bags, ranging from wristlets and totes to laptop cases and luggage, are known for fun and fashionable fabrics. The collection is loaded with beautiful blues, reds, animal prints, and statement-making black and whites in a range of fun fabrics
- Inside each Gigi Hill bag is a fully lined interior with complementary fabric
Benefits of the bags:
- Every aspect of each dazzling Gigi Hill bag has been thoroughly researched and tested with real-life women.
- Gigi Hill stands out from other bags on the market with its innovative Signature Pocket DesignTM, high-quality construction and reinforced bases that keep bags standing upright when set down.
- Feet on the underside keep the bag off the ground and laminated cotton canvas coating makes clean-up a cinch.
- Gigi Hill is a brand that fits every lifestyle. From moms on the go, to travel, to work and even a men’s and junior’s line, Gigi Hill has the organizational bag that fits your needs.
- The fabulous totes, handbags and accessories range in price from $15 to $225 and are sold exclusively through home parties in a relaxed, comfortable environment by stylists who care about the customer experience.
- As part of the design process, Gabrielle and Monica dissected Trader Joe’s bags and reconfigured them on Monica’s living room floor to make a handbag that would work for their needs
- After two years of planning and product development, they not only created an innovative bag and an enduring direct sales business, but a life-long friendship.
For more information, check out Gigi Hill.