COSTA MESA (CBSLA.com) — Several students at an Orange County elementary school fell ill Tuesday after a student brought a marijuana-laced brownie to school.

The unidentified sixth-grade student and six other students at Pomona Elementary in Costa Mesa became sick after eating the brownie sometime before 1 p.m., according to KNX 1070’s Ron Kilgore.

At least one student fainted and had to be transported for medical attention, according to a spokesperson for the Newport Mesa Unified School District.

The incident was still under investigation.

No other details were immediately available.

Comments (3)

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

Watch & Listen LIVE