Revamp Your Home With Hottest New Household Products!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Looking to revamp your home?
National TV personality, Sissy Biggers, stopped by KCAL9 Friday to discuss new items showcased at the 2013 International Home + Housewares Show!
Biggers gave viewers a first-hand look at the hottest consumer lifestyle and product trends for inside the home.
The products Biggers highlighted the following products:
SHARK® Sonic Duo
- Shark® introduces Sonic cleaning technology and is creating a new category in home cleaning
- It’s the first total floor cleaning system that effortlessly cleans hard floors and carpets unlike anything on the market
- The breakthrough two-part cleaning system does the work for you. It’s specially engineered with Trap & Remove Technology™ and dual-scrubbing action that scrubs more than 1,000 times per minute to remove stuck-on dirt and grime that vacuum cleaning cannot remove
- For the first time ever you can have powerful cleaners that break apart stuck-on dirt and grime, but are also gentle, non-toxic and safe for kids and pets
- Hard floors look and feel cleaner vs. Swiffer WetJet® with less effort* and the Sonic Duo® removes five times more stuck-on dirt in carpets versus vacuuming alone
- The Sonic Duo gets your carpets and area rugs visibly cleaner and brighter, and also cleans the stuck-on dirt and grime that is deeper down without leaving a sticky residue for a truly clean home
- *Based on independent comparison testing against Swiffer WetJet®
Available: April 2013
Bialetti Mini Express Espresso Maker
- The Bialetti Mini Express Espresso Maker is a new electric single-serve espresso capsule system that brews authentic Italian espresso.
- The system features the Mini Express maker and Bialetti’s exclusive espresso blends called I Caffè d’Italia packed in individual aluminum capsules with 7 grams per shot. 5 variety of roasts include:
1. “Milano” made from a 100% Arabica blend. The result is a light roast with a smooth, light body featuring a fragrant & fruity flavor.
2. “Venezia” incorporates raw beans and lightly roasted Arabica blends to create a light-bodied, delicate espresso with vanilla accents.
3. “Roma” is an aromatic dark roast with a rich, bold taste. The complex flavor offers an elegant note of dried fruit and embodies the true Roman preference for a strong espresso.
4. “Napoli” is made from African blends dark roasted and finely ground to create a hearty espresso with a strong flavor profile and a sharp cacao finish.
5. “Deca” is a decaffeinated medium roast made from a perfect balance of Arabica and Robusta blends to produce a velvety, enveloping texture.
- A 20-bar (290 psi), high-pressure system that makes the perfect cup of Italian espresso in seconds.
- Start-and-stop dispensing makes it simple to brew you espresso exactly how you like it by controlling the volume in every cup.
- Loading and expelling the capsules is easily done with one convenient single motion.
- Modern, sleek look with a slender footprint — great for small spaces or for minimalist kitchen/household.
MSRP: $199.00; I Caffè d’Italia espresso capsules available in packs of 16 for $11.99 here.
- Created through the inspiration of simplicity and beauty in its design. Powered by a refillable CO2 canister, the refined mechanics of SodaStream Source make the entire top surface responsive to touch allowing you to create three levels of fizziness, clearly visible on an LED display, while a new Snap-Lock mechanism makes the system quick, simple and easy to use
- Transform ordinary tap water into fizzy, great-tasting, better-for-you soda in less than 30 seconds.
- Less lugging, less storage and less disposing of bottles and cans.
- The average American family will save over 2,000 bottles and cans every year by switching to SodaStream.
- There are over 60 sodamix flavors to choose from – regular, diet, energy drink… including NEW Kool-Aid flavors! All made without high-fructose corn syrup or aspartame.
- Some of America’s most loved beverages have joined the SodaStream flavor lineup, including Country Time and Crystal Light.
Available: February 2013; SodaCaps available Q4 2013
Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker #25475
- Make a Breakfast Sandwich in Minutes! – Forget the fast food drive-through. With the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast sandwich in under 5 minutes.
- Endless Variety – When you choose your favorite ingredients, the possibilities are endless! Whether you prefer ham, egg and cheese on an English muffin or turkey sausage with egg whites and spinach on a bagel, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker is an easy and affordable way to get a hot breakfast sandwich you can take on the go or stay and enjoy.
- Easy to Use – Simply place the ingredients inside, building your sandwich with the egg (or other internal ingredients) on the cooking plate, and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat.
- Easy to Clean – Cooking surfaces are nonstick. Ring with egg cooking plate is removable and dishwasher-safe.
Available: February 2013 at mass merchandisers nationwide
Fresh Wave Crystal Gel Design Collection
- Fresh Wave is a higher standard in odor elimination. Its natural odor eliminators use plant oils and water to completely remove unwanted odors from your home, car, shoes, sports gear… anywhere.
- The latest addition to the Fresh Wave family of products is the Fresh Wave Crystal Gel Design Collection: a decorative, refillable container for holding fresh wave crystal gel.
- The Design Collection set includes 18-ounces of crystal gel, and couldn’t be easier to use: remove the plastic overwrap, pour the gel pouch into the container, and replace the slotted lid.
- Fresh Wave crystal gel works with the ambient airflow in your home to remove odors 24/7, and, when full, offers 60-90 days of natural odor eliminating power.
- When the gel starts to run low, refill the container using the Fresh Wave 64-ounce Crystal Gel Refill Jar.
- Fresh Wave Crystal Gel and Fresh Wave Spray have received the environmental protection agency’s “design for the environment” (DFE) recognition for safer chemistry; fresh wave is as safe as it is effective at removing odors.
- The science behind Fresh Wave products was developed by OMI Industries, a company that has been removing odors in industrial settings – such as oil refineries, paper mills, landfills, and wastewater treatment plants – for over 20 years. If we can get the odor out of a paper mill, there’s no doubt we can get rid of the odor from your cat’s litter box.
MSRP: $19.99; Fresh Wave 64-ounce Crystal Gel Refill Jar is $39.99.
- New Bounty DuraTowel is a paper towel that offers the things you love about dishcloths, without the millions of germs for a cleaner way to clean.
- Bounty DuraTowel’s unique structure provides outstanding performance when wet.
- Feels and cleans like a cloth with a new cloth-like embossed design.
- A fresh sheet is cloth-like and strong enough to tackle touch jobs like cleaning countertops, sinks, and even small appliances.
- Leaves surfaces 3X cleaner than a germy dishcloth* that could redeposit germs on surfaces you come in contact with every day.
- *1 tsp. spaghetti sauce, 20 mls. coffee, 1/8 tsp. creamer on a laminate countertop.
Available: Now available nationwide at food/grocery stores and mass merchandisers.
For more information, visit Housewares.