LA Times Travel & Adventure Show Returns In Downtown This Weekend!
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Los Angeles Times Travel & Adventure Show, the nation’s largest consumer travel expo, returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center this weekend!
Amazing Race host Phil Keogan stopped by KCAL9 Friday to talk about the secrets of the show.
The show features the best destinations around the globe to catch a thrill or to chill-out!
- Fun activities included with admission, such as a zip line, rock wall and land zorbs (like bubble rollers, but on land), a Wildlife Experience exotic animal show and souvenir photos.
- Featured chefs include Amy Finley, author of How to Eat a Small Country and past winner of “Next Food Network Star,” Brian Malarkey of ABC’s “The Taste,” Debbie Lee, author of Seoultown Kitchen, Roberto Martin, author of Vegan Cooking for Carnivores, and Jeffrey Saad of Cooking Channel’s “United Tastes of America.”
- Visit the Xtreme Adventure Zone for a ride on the zip line and climb on the rock wall in between talks from world-class adventurers.
- Stroll over to the Explore America and California sections for a spin in the land Zorbs and glide down the repelling wall. Don’t leave without posing for a souvenir photo in the LA Times “Under the Sea” photo booth. All activities are included with admission.
- Meet former contestants from “The Biggest Loser,” Season 7′s cousins Sione and Filipe Fa, at The Biggest Loser Resort booth. Get up close and personal with a koala and kangaroo at The San Diego Zoo booth. Find out what it really takes to party like a rock star at the Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp booth.
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
Tickets are $10. Admission is FREE for children under 16 years old when accompanied by an adult.