Top Athlete Trainer Bryan Meyer Shares Workout Tips!
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — You don’t have to be a professional to look like one!
Laker Dwight Howard’s performance coach, Bryan Meyer, stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to share workout tips and show viewers how to use different equipment!
Meyer, who has been in the industry over 12 years, has established himself as a trainer for top athletes including Olympic athletes and NBA and NFL players.
Workout Tips and Equipment:
Elastic Bands (GLUTES)
- Used on feet and knees for Glute work or primary focus
Partner work Bands
- Focus on upper body biceps/triceps
- Total body secondary focus
- Stabilize lower body and move upper body
Friction upper/lower body combination circuit
- No equipment needed just using body and force put into ground with hands and feet to great resistance
- Squat holds and push-up friction holds
For more information, visit Bryan Meyer Training.