Actress, Owner Of ROMP Store Discusses How To Inspire Kids To Be Creative
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Kids can now have fun while engaging their brains!
Actress and Owner of ROMP Kellie Martin stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to show viewers some toys that inspire kids to get creative!
Here are some of the toys the Emmy-nominated actress shared:
- Made of organic bamboo yarn
- An interesting, tactile object for baby, yet perfect for older kids’ tea parties and kitchen play
- Beautiful stacking toys that roll and wobble challenging babies to move and interact
- Handmade of wood by hand using water based dyes and natural oils.
- Learn a language while playing with blocks
- Blocks are classic for encouraging creative play and building skills for young minds
- Each of the blocks has a unique animal, a number or math symbol or 4 letter words
- Matchbox slides open to reveal knit sleeping blanket, mattress and pillow for afternoon snoozes
- Evokes classic storybooks like, The Borrowers, The Rescuers, Thumbelina, etc., and great for imagining adventures.
- A singing wand of wonder. Watch as the colors cascade from end to end and listen to the songs of color on a magical journey
- A powerful experiment of color, sound and movement. Thick aluminum wire is bent into an almost endless spiral and outfitted with rainbow colored discs which spiral up and down in a rhythmic and pleasing cascade.
- Approximately 20″ long with 32 individual 3/4″ diameter discs. NOT for children under 3!
- So simple yet endlessly fascinating, this wooden caterpillar cascade will become your child’s new favorite
- Watch over and over how two little cars make their way through 10 levels of a vertical maze.
- This spiel gut award winning toy is made in Germany of sustainable wood and non-toxic stains
- Tokens of love to make, share and treasure. Let your little ones make an extra special token of love
- Set of 5 wooden valentines are ready for paint, markers, decoupage or anything that they can dream up
For more information, visit ROMP Store.