Cocktail-Inspired Candy From Sugarfina!
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Sweeten up your New Year’s Eve with treats from Sugarfina.
Rosie O’Neill & Josh Resnick, co-owners of Sugarfina visited the KCAL9 studios Thursday to show viewers their selection of cocktail candies, each inspired by a different cocktail.
Sugarfina sources only the highest-quality chocolates, caramels, gummies, licorice, malt balls, cordials and other fine confections from all over the world.
Champagne Gummy Bears
• Made with real champagne, but don’t worry, they won’t make you tipsy!
• The white ones are the classic Brut champagne flavor and the pink ones taste like Rose champagne
• They’re light and fruity with a delicate Champagne taste
• They’re perfect for designated drivers and really fun for kids too
• We also have these Champagne Bubbles, which are little champagne-flavored gummies coated in white candy dots, really light and delicious.
Cuba Libre gummies
• Cuba Libre is a drink made with cola, spiced rum and a twist of lime, and that’s exactly what these gummies taste like
• If you like gummy colas, you will love this “grown-up” version with the rum-flavored twist.
Single Malt Scotch cordials
• Something stronger for the guys
• They don’t have any alcohol, but they are flavored to taste just like a fine scotch
• You bite into the chocolate shell and inside is a tiny little shot of scotch flavored liquid
• We also have Cognac and even Absinthe-flavored cordials.
• A drink made famous by the movie Moulin Rouge
• Sometimes called the “Green Fairy” – hence why these are green – and it was very popular in 19th century Paris
• The liquor is actually banned in many countries, including the U.S., because of its hallucinogenic properties
• These cordials don’t have real absinthe, just the flavor, which is like an herbal, almost licorice-like taste. This is a fun one for cocktail lovers who like interesting, more unusual drinks.
• Belgian Ale gummies, imported from Belgium
• They have the aroma and taste of a smooth Belgian Ale and they’re shaped like little pints of beer
• To go with these, we also have Hard Cider Pints, which are a fizzy, chewy gummy that tastes like Hard Apple Cider.
• A chocolate-covered almond that looks like a martini olive
• It’s a nice crunchy almond that has been dipped in rich white chocolate
• Really fun displayed like this in a martini glass on your cocktail table
To order or find out more, visit Sugarfina online.