Handmade Holiday: Bath & Beauty Products From SHEA CHIC
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
Deer Sounds Music (10/13/15)
Rise of the Jack O'Lanterns (10/13/15)
Ontario Harvest Festival (10/8/15)
"Ghost in the House" Play (10/8/15)
Maze Runner Petition (10/6/15)
Salmonella Infected Cucumbers (10/6/15)
Aldi Careers (10/5/15)
B17 Bomber Tour (10/4/15)
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Need a last minute stocking stuffer?
Founder of SHEA CHIC, April Leffingwell, visited the KCAL9 studios on Christmas Eve to show viewers bath and beauty products from her line, that are good for both men and women. The handmade products make for great last minute gifts and stocking stuffers.
• Made from Organic Soy and Shea butter and Coco butter
• Once you’ve enjoyed the aromatherapy of the candle, blow it out and pour the Natural oils on your skin and use as a moisturizer.
• Handmade with moisturizing Shea Butter and Aloe this fantastic men’s shaving soap
• Handmade with moisturizing Shea butter, Aloe, and Coconut Oils
• This moisturizing cream is fantastic for hands, body and face
• Made with pure Silk this cream has a soft silky feel to it
Men’s face and body soaps:
• Handmade Artisan Soaps made with Shea Butter and Aloe that moisturize and have a fantastic manly fragrance.
Men’s Lip Balms:
• Artisan made with Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, and Coco Butter
For more of April’s line, visit her website.