Filed underSeen On TV
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Looking for a gadget to give as a holiday gift but don’t want to spend too much money?
Tech Life Editor and regular contributor for the CBS Early Show Jennifer Jolly stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to share her top picks for great gadgets that won’t break the bank!
Some of her ideas included:
- According to a recent survey laptops– along with iEverythings – top many teen’s wish lists this year. This recently released HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14 packs a whole lot of value in a lightweight, stylish, future-proof device.
- Smartphones are also hot this holiday and while a lot of the buzz has been around the iPhone 5, a number of Android devices might have more value for you like this LG Optimus G from AT&T. Samsung Galaxy S3 $150 Verizon – HTC One X $100 AT&T
- Speaking of capturing the perfect holiday image -The new Flock App from the folks who made Bump automatically recognizes who you’re with then lets you swap the photos right then and there, with one touch.
- The Seagate GoFlex Satellite Mobile storage device is another one of those – how did I ever get by without this before – gadgets. $200
- PlaysStation Wonderbook is essentially a digital, holographic, interactive pop-up book that works with the PlayStation Eye camera to “see” what’s happening in real-time, then layers it with whatever is happening on the screen. $40 for stand alone, $80 for the PS3 bundle
For more information, visit Jennifer Jolly.