Filed underSeen On TV
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Fitness expert and consultant Chris Plourde stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to show viewers at-home exercises and tips to get fit!
“Fab-Four” Exercises to Get You Fit At-Home:
The following exercises can be performed for 30 seconds or 1 minute, for a recommended 2-3 rounds. Each of these exercises has a modified version, if needed.
• Exercise #1: “Touch Jacks” – Targets the legs, glutes and core
(Modification: Air Squats)
• Exercise #2: “Up Up, Down Down” – Targets upper arms, shoulders and core
(Modification: Plank Isometric)
• Exercise #3 “Skaters” – Targets glutes and legs
(Modification: Skaters, no jumps)
• Exercise #4 “Side Plank, Hip Ups” – Targets core w/emphasis on internal obliques
(Modification: Side Plank, Isometric)
Five Tips to Help You Get Fit:
• Tip #1: Weigh yourself only once a week
• Tip #2: Write down your fitness goals
• Tip #3: Step outside your “comfort zone”
• Tip #4: Consistency is key
• Tip #5: Have fun: Recruit friend or try something new like Triple Threat
For more information, check out Chris Plourde.