Tasty Labor Day BBQ Ideas From Adam Taki
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Firing up the grill this holiday weekend? If so, make a new dish with recipes from Amazing Taste!
PINEAPPLE SALSA PORK CHOPS
• pork chops, 4, approximately ¾ inch thick
• pineapple, 6 rings, cut in ½ inch thick slices, fresh or canned
• jalapeno, 1, halved lengthwise, seeds & veins removed
• cilantro, 2 tablespoons, rinsed & chopped
• fresh lime juice, 2 tablespoons
• Amazing Taste® Pork seasoning, ½ packet
For pork chops:
Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with Amazing Taste Pork seasoning, coating evenly.
Heat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat and oil the surface of the grill. Grill the pork until it’s internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145° F, approximately 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove chops from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes.
for pineapple salsa:
While pork chops are cooking, grill the cut pineapple and jalapenos lightly on each side*.
Dice pineapple and jalapeño.
Combine pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl. Stir together gently, creating your salsa.
Serve your pork chops with salsa drizzled on top, or off to the side for dipping.
LEMON DILL SALMON
• salmon fillets, 4 (4 oz each)
• olive oil, ½ cup
• lemon juice, ½ cup
• Amazing Taste® Seafood seasoning, 1 packet
• Combine olive oil, lemon juice and Amazing Taste Seafood seasoning, mixing well into a delicious marinade.
Thoroughly coat all surfaces of filets with the marinade. Heat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat and oil the surface of the grill. – Grill approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side or until flaky at the touch of a fork – with a minimum internal temperature of 145˚F.
If you can get a little fresh dill, scissor some on top when you serve.