STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Fall fashion is around the corner, but don’t toss those summer duds just yet!
Fashion and lifestyle expert Dawn Del Russo visited the KCAL9 studios Tuesday to show viewers how to transition their summer wardrobes into fall.
● Denim Shorts All Year Round
○ Shorts are no longer just for summer, wear tights and your favorite top for easy style
○ Low boots and flats Knee work great with this look
○ Look for wider leg shorts that compliments your figure, not too tight, but fitting to your shape
● Summer Flowy Dress= Perfect Fall Piece
○ Bringing summer flowy styles into your fall wardrobe to liven it up
○ Sheer fabrics are a runway trend
○ Chunky knits paired over dresses is a great way to work the trend
○ Wear camel tone boots with buckle detail for a casual weekend look
● Bright Colored Denim Now Cool For Fall
○ pairing neutral tones with brights takes the look to Fall
○ Sheer blouses are trending
○ A glitter heel dresses up a casual denim look
● Strapless Floral Dress Brings Spring Into Fall
○ Strapless dresses in floral prints re-purposed in Fall with a simple top underneath
○ Wear a blazer for a chilly day; break up the feminine floral prints for a sweet mix
○ Nude pumps elongate the leg and are super stylish
For more fashion tips from Dawn, visit her online.