Filed underSeen On TV
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Rick Anderson, general manager of The Cheesecake Factory in Glendale, as well as executive kitchen manager Armando Ayala, visited KCAL9 Monday to talk about Mother’s Day brunch.
Cheesecake Factory’s Sunday brunch menu offers more than 200 delicious favorites, including Eggs Benedict and French Toast Napoleon.
If you’re cooking at home, whip up some delicious Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes with the recipe they shared:
• 1 ¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
• 1 Tbl. Baking Powder
• 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
• 1 ½ cups Buttermilk
• 2 ea. Eggs
• 1 tsp. Vanilla
• 2 Tbls. Vegetable Oil
• 2 cups Fresh Ricotta Cheese
• 4 Tbls. Granulated Sugar
• 2 Tbls. Lemon Zest (minced)
• 2 ½ tsps. Vegetable Oil
Serving Size: 8 pancakes
1. Place the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing blow. Stir all of the ingredients together until evenly combined. Set aside.
2. Pour the buttermilk into another mixing bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla and oil into the bowl.
3. Add the ricotta cheese, sugar and lemon zest into the bowl with the buttermilk. Using a wire whisk, gently stir the ingredients together until evenly combined.
4. Add the flour mix into the bowl with the buttermilk and the ricotta cheese. Continue to fold the ingredients together until evenly combined with a few small lumps remaining in the batter. Do not over mix the batter.
5. Heat ¼ tsp. of vegetable oil on a griddle or in a large non-stick pan. Using a 4 oz. ladle, pour the batter onto the griddle or into the non-stick pan, forming one pancake that is 6” in diameter.
6. Cook the pancakes for approximately 2 ½ minutes or until the edges begin to dry and puff up with little air bubbles appearing over the top surface of the pancakes.
7. Flip each pancake over and continue to cook for another 1 ½ minutes or until done.
8. Bon Appétit
For more information on hours, locations and menus, visit The Cheesecake Factory.