Roof Collapses After Fire Breaks Out At Sun Valley Home

SUN VALLEY (CBS) — Authorities Tuesday said a man suffered smoke inhalation following a house fire in the Sun Valley area.

It was not immediately known what sparked the fire at the residence in the 9400 block of La Reina Place.

The blaze broke out at 3:08 p.m., said Cecil Manresa of the Los Angeles Fire Department.

According to authorities, it took 39 firefighters 33 minutes to declare the blaze knocked down.

Portions of the roof caved in during the fire, Manresa added.

(©2012 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wire services contributed to this report.)

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Los Angeles

KNX 1070 Newsradio
Play.It

Listen Live