WEST HOLLYWOOD (CBS) — Just ten days after a judge terminated Lindsay Lohan’s probation, there’s word the starlet may have gotten into some trouble.
Sheriff’s Sgt. Shawn Ruda, watch commander at the West Hollywood station, tells CBSLA that an incident report mentioning Lohan’s name was filed sometime between last night and Sunday morning.
According to Ruda, Lohan was not a named suspect in the report and he says it’s still unknown if she was involved in an altercation.
The file has been turned over to the Detective Bureau to investigate, according to Ruda. No arrests have been made.
Meanwhile, the 25-year-old’s rep, Steve Honig, is denying the allegation that Lohan was involved in a fight at a club.
“Lindsay was absolutely not involved in any sort of altercation whatsoever. This is clearly another case of someone looking for money and 15 minutes of fame,” Honig told Celebrity website TMZ.com, which broke the story.
The accusation comes less than two weeks after Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner terminated Lohan’s probation stemming from her 2007 DUI conviction and downgraded her theft probation to being “unsupervised.”
Since 2007, Lohan has been in and out of courtrooms, rehab and jail cells.
In the last year, Lohan completed 480 hours of community service at the L.A. County morgue, attended regular counseling sessions and gave the judge regular updates.