Help Needed To Identify Man In Fatal Pool Hall Stabbing

SAN BERNARDINO (CBS) — The San Bernardino Police need the public’s help identifying a man who fatally stabbed another man at a pool hall.

Police were called out to the Pool Club in San Bernardino, where they found 25-year-old Andy Nath of San Bernardino suffering from several stab wounds to the chest. Nath was taken to Loma Linda University Medical Center, where he died of his injuries about an hour after the attack.

Nath had gone to the Pool Club to pick up some of his friends, who had been arguing with other patrons inside the club, police said.

The suspect was described as a Hispanic man in his late 20s, weighing about 200 pounds. He fled the scene with other Hispanic males and females in a mid to late-90s medium to dark green Chevy Suburban or Tahoe with chrome wheels, last seen going south on E Street.

Anyone with information about this case can call Detective William Flesher at (909) 384-5655 or the San Bernardino Police Department hotline at (909) 384-5656.

Comments

1. terry may says:

they always have to pull a knife or gun. so uncilvilized.

1. 1stman says:

In related news, Big Bubba slammed GROWAPAIR in the aS$ to stop hearing voices. Reportedly, GROWAPAIR was smiling during the entire incident.

2. TIRED says:

“The suspect was described as a Hispanic man in his late 20s, weighing about 200 pounds. He fled the scene with other Hispanic males and females”

Wow…that never happens in Southern California. And how incredibly racist of CBS to even suggest that the holy Hispanics may have done something wrong! They are just hard-working people just here to do the jobs Americans won’t do, after all.

SO tired of reading about these morons day after day, but the government keeps lettin’ ’em cross.

1. railbird says:

Where does it say the perpetrators are illegal, you ignorant clown? Go put your hood back on and get back to your cross-burning, Tired. Issues like violence and immigration require a certain gravitas and serious debate, not hate-mongering.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

Medication won’t help the limp d!ck puS$y dumbf**k railbird. It comes from having Robert Hale’s balls up its ass. It can only copy and paste to let everyone know it’s a puS$y dumbf**k. Count how many screen names the puS$y d!cklicker uses, it’s not difficult and everyone knows it’s the sh!tbreath

2. mike says:

I can’t even get a job.That’s because that aS$hole lawyer Robert Hale from Hale and Nguyen in Brea couldn’t help me with my case. Now I’m a bitter aS$puck that has a beef with law enforcement and everybody on the internet. I used multiple screen names like [GROW..APAIR], [wg//af], [up//yours], [Mike in San Diego], [Mike in Upland], [1stman] and [kma] so no one can track me down. I challenge people to meet me in front of the Fullerton P.D. station for my protection. I’m such a puS$y dumbf**k with nothing to say I post to myself copying sentences from everyone, especially GROWAPAIR, who knows I’m a ball sniffing loser.

I’ll use your screen name next, puS$y d!cklips.,,

Pay attention to me when I hijack screen names to show I’m a whiny puS$y dumbf**k loser. It makes my ass pucker with joy when people think I’m GROWAPAIR and my daddy’s balls like it when my ass puckers. Tell me how I can sound any more f**king stupid,.

3. Art Laboe Support Gang Culturee says:

Gang bangers. Of course.

4. Doug says:

Hispanics again. They must have a mutant gene in them.

1. nik says:

They are animals who were not raised right. They rob,rape and kill people and its normal to them.

2. Art Laboe Support Gang Culturee says:

When you say “hispanics” or “latino’s”, that suggests ALL Latin Americans, which is inaccurate. For example, a South American does NOT have cholos or gang bangers in their culture, thats a Mexican thing.

Do not clump us all together, the rest of Latino’s that are non-Mexican, trust me, they share your disgust with gangs and thugs.

5. numbr1male@gmail.com says:

Mexican gangs are the biggest cowards walk the earth!

6. numbr1male@gmail.com says:

Mexican gangs are the biggest cowards walkn the earth!

7. nik says:

nice comment nancy
    ghetto much?

8. I AM MEXICAN ENEMY #1 says:

So Nath went to pu his friends & ended up dead?

It was a knife fight, why didn’t his friends grab the pool sticks & attack??

Pretty pathetic letting their friend died without a full fight..

9. I AM MEXICAN ENEMY #1 says:

Lesson #1, NEVER GO TO A POOL CLUB STARRING @ OTHER PEOPLE’S PUSSIE..

Lesson #2, NEVER TALK TRASH TO OTHER TOUGH GUYS IF YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE & WATCH YOUR FRIEND GET STABBED TO DEATH..

Lesson #3, one of the friend(s) should’ve ran outside to get their car license plate #..

1. The Everyday Guy says:

Lesson 4, tell your mom to start taking debit cards for BJ’s.

10. RJ says:

NANCY SMELLS LIKE BEANS

11. ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER MEXICAN COMMITTING CRIMES.. says:

Another senseless death. US Government should Execute their violent criminals..

1. JTL says:

they need to kick them all out, they are useless here

12. ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER MEXICAN COMMITTING CRIMES.. says:

WoW WoW WoW!!

His homies did not jump in the fight?

13. ILLEGALS says:

Homeboy probably ran back to Mexico.. There goes more waste of Taxpayer’s $$$ for Law Enforcement Agents to try to find this SOB..

14. CALIFORNIA THE GOLDEN STATE OR BROWN STATE?? says:

This pool club doesn’t have security? Most pool clubs have security to check ID’s at the door.. Sounds like a big lawsuit for this victim’s family..

1. CALIFORNIA THE STATE WHERE GROWAPAIR'S DADDY'S BALLS ARE UP ITS AS$ says:

GROWAPAIR is a puS$y dumbf**k, talking with its daddy’s balls up its aS$.

15. MEXICANS = 70% OF CALIFORNIA'S POPULATION says:

This victim’s family should sue the pool club for not having security!

16. Mexicans says:

Mexicans = California

17. Big Bubba says:

Come over and I’ll show you a good time

1. GROWAPAIR says:

Big Bubba

I’d like that.

18. Charlos23 says:

nancy, Andy Nath was of Cambodian decent, Asian. Before you start using those fat fingers to punch the keys of your computer, stop and think what if someone posted a stupid comment/remark on your FRIEND’S Homicide news report.

19. The Everyday Guy says:

I work in L.A. one week a month. No place to live is perfect and crime free, but in my Pacific Northwest town, we do not have graffiti, drive bys, or crime like this one here. We also do not have a Hispanic population. Coincidence?