Hacker Group Anonymous Threatens Long Beach City Council, Police

LONG BEACH (CBS) — The group Anonymous has reportedly issued a threat against Long Beach government officials and police officers.

The document, addressed to “Long Beach CA City Council and Police Department D0x,” was posted online in response to comments made by Mayor Bob Foster during a discussion about the city’s new ban on medical marijuana collectives, according to the Long Beach Post.

The Post reports that the message issued this dire warning: “We Do Not Forgive/ We Do Not Forget / Expect Us.”

The document posts the home addresses and phone numbers of the mayor, all councilmembers except Dee Andrews and Rae Gabelich, City Attorney Robert Shannon, Police Chief Jim McDonnell and a half-dozen Long Beach police officers before listing grievances, according to the Post.

The document was originally posted on pastebin.com, but has since been removed, the Post reported. It was also posted on This Padded Cell, a website that has been suspended by its host provider, and on inagist.com, but is no longer available at that site, either.

Anonymous is generally known as an international hacker group and has taken credit for, most recently, taking down the Vatican’s website.

Comments

1. O_O says:

And this childishness proves what? That these hackers may be book smart but are overall stupid? Or that they have nothing else in life that is worthwhile of their time? I mean, if being able to hack government offices and even the Vatican, wouldn’t that be something to brag about? To be proud of? So why hide their faces and call themselves “Anonymous”? Sounds like some of the world’s finest immature adults out there. I got a suggestion for “Anonymous”: get a life.

1. Defunder Funtime says:

You know how you hear awesome music, but think it sucks?

This is the same thing. You don’t get it.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

Defunder Funtime

2. mike says:

I can’t even get a job.That’s because that aS$hole lawyer Robert Hale from Hale and Nguyen in Brea couldn’t help me with my case. Now I’m a bitter aS$puck that has a beef with law enforcement and everybody on the internet. I used multiple screen names like [GROW..APAIR], [wg//af], [up//yours], [Mike in San Diego], [Mike in Upland], [1stman] and [kma] so no one can track me down. I challenge people to meet me in front of the Fullerton P.D. station for my protection. I’m such a puS$y dumbf**k with nothing to say I post to myself copying sentences from everyone, especially GROWAPAIR, who knows I’m a ball sniffing loser.

I’ll use your screen name next, puS$y d!cklips.

Pay attention to me when I hijack screen names to show I’m a whiny puS$y dumbf**k loser. It makes my ass pucker with joy when people think I’m GROWAPAIR and my daddy’s balls like it when my ass puckers. Tell me how I can sound any more f**king stupid..

2. muppetfkr says:

anonymouse = F@GS WITH TINY D!CKS.

3. muppetfkr says:

anonymous = F@GS WITH TINY D!CKS.

4. The Mad Man says:

Maybe the city council should take this seriously. There is a lot of corruption among the ranks there at the city council and not to mention the police dept. If this hits, what will the council do, run for the hills? They are just too old to run!

5. Joe Hepperle says:

[quote]”. . . the message issued this dire warning: “We Do Not Forgive/ We Do Not Forget / Expect Us.”[/quote]

Dire warning? Are the folks at cbslocal-losangeles clueless about the interwebs? The so-called ‘dire warning’ is simply the REAL (‘Anonymous’) group’s ubiquitous signature line. They cut-and-paste that phrase to the end of ALL their messages. As such, it cannot be rationally interpreted as a ‘dire warning’ to any one person or thing in particular. Please do not cover any stories on the Three Musketeers. You’ll end up reporting that ‘…an armed gang issued a dire warning that they would gang up on anyone getting in their way!’ (i.e. the Musketeers’ signature line, ‘All for One, and One for All’). This is probably just another FBI agent (in covert false-flag ops mode) trying to stoke up public distaste towards Anonymous. We have already witnessed one false-flag sting operation by the FBI, using Sabu as their undercover front man. That FBI crew claimed to be ‘Antisec’, a supposed offshoot of ‘Anonymous’. That undercover, false-flag FBI crew claimed to have ‘hacked’ police databases – databases to which the FBI already had legitimate access. I suppose we can use that as a marker to distinguish the real ‘Anonymous’ from a false-flag FBI sting operation. If the data released is emails, and the like, that exposes massive government or business corruption and fraud (a la Wikileaks), then it is probably the genuine ‘Anonymous’. But, if the data released is (pointless) police officer addresses, telephone numbers, or personal social security numbers, then it is probably an FBI false-flag operation. Word to the wise. Take note.