Boy Arrested, Rifle Confiscated In Alleged Plot To Kill Teacher, 2 Students

SHERMAN OAKS (CBS) — A 16-year-old boy could face charges for allegedly threatening to go on a murderous shooting rampage at Notre Dame High School.

The teen was arrested Friday after the school learned of the plot and questioned the student. The Los Angeles Police Department confirms officers confiscated a World War II-era rifle at the time of the boy’s arrest.

He has since been released from police custody, but it’s unclear whether the district attorney’s office will seek charges against him.

Investigators say the boy, whose identity has not been released, is dealing with medical issues and the recent death of his grandmother.

Officials say they will not release information about a motive or the relationship between the boy and his intended targets.

School officials released the following statement on Wednesday:

“On Friday March 2th our administration received reports that one of our students was overheard saying he wanted to harm others on our campus. We immediately called the student out of class and conducted an interview. At that point, even though there was not a weapon on campus and students were never in any immediate danger, we thought it best to report the matter to police. The police responded. They also interviewed the student and took him into custody. The student in question is no longer a student at Notre Dame. We put out an announcement to our students and parents about the incident so that everyone would know that the safety of our students was never in question. Given other tragic incidents that have occurred around the country, we are pleased that this has ended without anyone getting hurt. Please pray for the student involved and his family. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.”

Comments

1. Xen says:

That punk is a danger and threat to society and should be locked up for the rest of his life.

1. mike says:

I can’t even get a job.That’s because that aS$hole lawyer Robert Hale from Hale and Nguyen in Brea couldn’t help me with my case. Now I’m a bitter aS$puck that has a beef with law enforcement and everybody on the internet. I used multiple screen names like [GROW..APAIR], [wg//af], [up//yours], [Mike in San Diego], [Mike in Upland], [1stman] and [kma] so no one can track me down. I challenge people to meet me in front of the Fullerton P.D. station for my protection. I’m such a puS$y dumbf**k with nothing to say I post to myself copying sentences from everyone, especially GROWAPAIR, who knows I’m a ball sniffing loser.

I’ll use your screen name next, puS$y d!cklips.

Pay attention to me when I hijack screen names to show I’m a whiny puS$y dumbf**k loser. It makes my ass pucker with joy when people think I’m GROWAPAIR and my daddy’s balls like it when my ass puckers. Tell me how I can sound any more f**king stupid.,

2. GROWAPAIR says:

Xen

Pay attention to me when I hijack screen names to show I’m a whiny puS$y dumbf**k loser. It makes my ass pucker with joy when people think I’m a tough guy and my daddy’s balls like it when my ass puckers. Tell me how I can sound any more f**king stupid.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

“GROWAPAIR”

Who thinks you’re tough, d!cklicking puS$y dumbf**k moron?

3. Xen says:

mike (a.k.a. GROWAPAIR)

You’re already doing a good enough job by stealing screen names to say you’re a puS$y dumbf**k d!ckdrip

4. mike says:

Xen
    Mmmmmm, you’re making my aS$hole pucker,lol

5. muppetfkr says:

That gun should be givin to the dad, not the police dept to keep and sell.