OC Teacher’s Aide Accused Of Lewd Acts On Minor Released On $50K Bail

IRVINE (CBS) — A 41-year-old teacher’s aide accused of committing lewds act on a child has been released from jail on $50,000 bail.

Officials say Nicole Ethel McMillen was having sexual relations with a 14-year-old boy over the past six weeks.

The victim’s parents found out about the alleged abuse, which reportedly took place at McMillen’s home over the past six weeks, and alerted authorities Saturday afternoon.

McMillen, a part-time instructional aide with the Tustin Unified School District, is the sixth educator to be arrested in the last several weeks for inappropriate contact with a minor.

“School is not in session on Monday due to the holiday. She will be placed on administrative leave on Tuesday and not have any contact with students or employees. Though the case is unrelated to her employment, we are cooperating with the Irvine Police Department during their investigation,” Tustin Unified School District Director of Communications said.

Comments

1. Realist says:

From the Department Of Justice, United States of America, Prison population as of 2008
    4,777 per 100,000 Black Men
    1,760 per 100,000 Hispanic Men
    727 per 100,000 White Men

1. mike says:

2. wg//af says:

GROWAPAIR (mike) can’t get a job because it has its daddy’s balls up its aS$.

2. Realist says:

Armando, you must be kidding yourself or you are totally sticking your racist head in the sand. Maybe you should check the sex offender web site before spouting off….Have a Nice Day

3. Esther McNulty says:

stupido!

1. mike says:

I can’t even get a job.That’s because that aS$hole lawyer Robert Hale from Hale and Nguyen in Brea couldn’t help me with my case. Now I’m a bitter aS$puck that has a beef with law enforcement and everybody on the internet. I used multiple screen names like [GROW..APAIR], [wg//af], [up//yours], [Mike in San Diego], [Mike in Upland], [1stman] and [kma] so no one can track me down. I challenge people to meet me in front of the Fullerton P.D. station for my protection. I’m such a puS$y dumbf**k with nothing to say I post to myself.

I’ll use your screen name next, puS$y

4. Florence Ferrara says:

The article says the school authorities are cooperating “though it has nothing to do with her employment.” What does that mean – is she not employed by the school district???? Who wrote this???? Who questioned that statement??? Could somebody get the facts?? Maybe the article should be about a Disney ride closing down – always get that right.

1. Parents take care of your children! says:

Perhaps the school authorities are referring to her shenanigans happening off school property and not during work hours. Either way she doesn’t need to be around children if she can’t control her sick temptations!

5. Frank says:

Could be of the Latino / Mexican side of the fence. They pop up everywhere when you least expect.