3 In Stable Condition Following Shooting Outside Bowling Alley In Eagle Rock

EAGLE ROCK (CBS) — Three people were wounded in a shooting outside a bowling alley in Eagle Rock.

The shooting outside All-Star Lanes on Eagle Rock Boulevard near York occurred about 10:40 p.m. Friday.

Sgt. Phillips of Northeast PD told CBS2 that all three victims are in stable condition.

According to police, witnesses have not cooperated with investigators.

A motive for the shooting was not immediately known but police believe it was gang-related.

Comments

1. Wolfman says:

cops now shoot first ask question later

2. David says:

This story is not accurate. The shooting DID NOT happen at bowling alley, it happened about 2 blocks up and then one of the victims ran to All Star Lanes and asked for help. I was there last night.

1. Mary Hernandez says:

do u know what else happened? i know one of the victims. im worried

3. mike says:

I can’t even get a job.That’s because that aS$hole lawyer Robert Hale from Hale and Nguyen in Brea couldn’t help me with my case. Now I’m a bitter aS$puck that has a beef with law enforcement and everybody on the internet. I used multiple screen names like [GROW..APAIR], [wg//af], [up//yours], [Mike in San Diego], [Mike in Upland], [1stman] and [kma] so no one can track me down. I challenge people to meet me in front of the Fullerton P.D. station for my protection. I’m such a puS$y dumbf**k

4. Hardmoney says:

Do the gangs have their own bowling leagues now? Do they tag thier balls?

5. Veloci_Rapture says:

The shooter was Walter from the Big Lebowski.