Dr. Glynis Ablon Discusses Her All-Natural Solution To Hair Loss
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Beauty Expert Stacy Cox and Dr. Glynis Ablon visited the KCAL9 studios Tuesday to talk about hair loss in women.
Dr. Ablon, a dermatologist, shared the medical background of hair loss, and her recent clinical trial results of an all-natural solution.
Women and Hair loss
- Causes: Stress, diet, styling, hormonal changes, heredity.
- 40 percent of all hair loss sufferers are women, according to the American Hair Loss Association.
- 30 million women in the United States suffer from hair loss, according to the American Academy of Dermatology.
- Despite its prevalence, hair loss in women is not talked about much. It’s a taboo subject that women feel very uncomfortable discussing and, as a result, often leads to psychological stress.
- Women need to know that they are not alone
For more on her all-natural solution, visit Dr. Ablon online.