Get The Same Hair Styles The Stars Are Wearing To The Awards Shows
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
So what are the biggest style trends as we head into the season finale? They are not all that different from the fashion trends – retro-inspired looks and lots of details are in.
Here are some tips that will help you achieve the looks that the stars are bringing to the red carpet!
1. Bumble and Bumble PrepSpray
2. Bumble and Bumble thickening spray
3. L’Oreal volumizing mousse
4. Comb through dry hair completely.
5. To prevent flyaways when you braid I used Supremo’s Magic Move helps control hair while you braid.
6. Sprayed with L’Oreal Elnet
1. Sally Hershberger product-ShapeUp Volumizer for volume (found online or at salon)
2. L’Oreal volumizing mousse.
3. Pin curled whole head with 3/4″curling iron.
4. To add control to dry hair I used Supremo’s Magic move after I took pins out. Defines curls without weigh it down.
5. Sprayed with Sally Hershberger Body Works to add more body.
60’s Bridget Bardot-Inspired Look
1. Bumble&Bumble Thickening spray.
2. L’Oreal vol. mousse. Rough dry
3. Set in hot rollers
4. Spray with Sally Hershberger Body Works Spray
5. Part in middle.
6. Tease the top.
7. Bring to a side ponytail keeping sides clean and tight.
8. Brush pony to keep it smooth and polished.
1. Bumble and Bumble thickening spray
2. L’Oreal vol. mousse
3. Rough dry.
4. Bring hair into a smooth high ponytail.
5. Curl, tease for texture…mold accordingly and add head bands.