Khloe Kardashian Fires Back After Her Dad’s Ex, Widow Say She’s Not His Child

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Khloe Kardashian is firing back after the ex-wife and widow of Robert Kardashian told Star Magazine that she is not the late lawyer’s biological daughter.

Pick-A-Side: Who’s Your Least Favorite Kardashian?

“The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are),” Kardashian tweeted Wednesday morning.

“Khloe is not his kid — he told me that after we got married,” 63-year-old Jan Ashley, who was married to Kardashian after his divorce from Kris Jenner, told Star in an explosive new interview that hits newsstands Thursday.

“He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, ‘Well, you know that Khloe’s not really a Kardashian, don’t you?’ And I said…’OK,’ and that was it,” she said.

Ellen Kardashian, 63, who married Robert in 2003, just two months before his death, also tells Star that Robert and Kris weren’t sleeping together at the time Khloe was conceived.

“[But] he never would have considered a DNA test,” Ellen told the magazine. “He loved her very much.”

Khloe once took a DNA test during an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but it was only meant to prove that Jenner is her mother.

Jenner’s book, Kris Jenner… And All Things Kardashian, reveals details of a scandalous affair during her marriage to Robert.

“[He] had been the only man in my life since I was 18… I don’t know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was.”

1. Rick says:

We have found Bigfoot!

2. rankin1 says:

Looks like Janet Reno, half man.

3. laurel says:

Khloe looks nothing like any of her siblings. I would believe this rumor in a heart beat!

4. Pete says:

Why drag this out of the closet now? What’s the point? Robert’s been dead for how long? Mama Kartrashian must really be starved for attention

5. funky chick-en says:

HAHAHA… bigfoot.

6. Ken Palmer says:

7. Hollywood Reporter says:

More Kardashian trash, give the world a break.

8. greg says:

how lucky would SHE be

9. bdj says:

I’M SHOCKED!!! I’M APPALLED!!! NOT!!!!!! Is this really worth the time and effort to put on the website??????!!!

10. GermaicanSpice says:

I’ve always said that Khloe doesn’t look like the other two girls…but who knows if this rumor is true.

1. Jeezus says:

really? you’ve always said that? to whom? why? why were you always saying that? It IS obvious she looks nothing like her sisters except for the trashy part but ya, good for you.

11. Joseph Bellezzo says:

Khloe, get a dna test.

12. shad says:

if this is true why bring it out in the open..that ex wife should be ahsamed of herself…if she loved robert kardashian she wouldn’t have done this…what a mean heartless thing to do..why hurt khloe’s feelings this way?…what is she trying to gain by inflicting hurt upon someone?…khloe keep yur chin up you are robert kardashians baby no matter what anyone says..your family loves you thats all that matters

13. Luke says:

Could be true. She does resemble Chewbaca more than pops.

14. duff says:

I think everyone has known that for a long time. She looks nothing like the others in the family.

15. Rick says:

Some of these comments are hilarious!!! thanks for the laugh.

16. g says:

So whoring runs in family….

17. Chuey says:

I think she and her twin sister Chyna were separated at birth. In fact, I heard as kids they shaved each other’s back.

18. sscarzz says:

The results will never come out..

19. Rick says:

Maybe O.J. Simpson is her father?

1. ChgoChef says:

OMG I just said that!

20. GayLynn Allen says:

she looks just like her dad

1. Jess says:

Please get your vision check.

21. sad says:

she dosent resemble her mother or robert k. Her personality is so crass, she feels she has to say rude & shocking things to get attention because she feels inferior to her “sisters”. Thats her way of getting attention.

22. Great American Dad says:

As a great American, I did my job and I ask our other fellows American to do the same here . We do not need corrupted role model to our next generation.

23. xamira says:

dis ia purely jealousy… Dat so unfair,even if she is not the biological father,but for her growing up and know him has is father is enough for her to take her has his dad.. May God forgive those wicked women.

24. missieo says:

She look like a big amazon standing with Kris and her sisters. Not Roberts, people shouldn’t lie. What if she had a half brother out there somewhere fell in love and married not knowing sick,sick

1. yourbizness says:

I wouldn’t mind that big amazon standing over me. Too bad she’s married.

25. shay says:

Honestly people kill me by making such rude comments. At the end of the day wither she is on tv or not she is human. She took it hard when he passed and still do til this day so why bring things up like this. My two sisters have the same day and I have my own and the crazy things is my two sisters look nothing alike and they got a dna test to prove they have the same dad. one on my sisters look like my twin and we dont have the same dad. So looks are not a dna test. People grow up and worry about yourself and stop bringing up past issues

1. ginny says:

Shay, I’m with you. As for the widow/last wife, she is the one that needs to cawl itno a hole

26. Tatum says:

She is NOT a Kardashian…look at this family pic from back in the day…she sticks out like a sore thumb.

1. Toni says:

Does it matter whether she is or not
      they all are happy so i guess your opinion does not count

27. rankin1 says:

she married a black she is a kardashian.

28. me says:

very weird she took a dna test to prove kris was her mom. i mean, didn’t her mom give birth to her? and that is before all this high-tech birthing w eggs from supermodels implanted in squatty older women.

29. kl says:

Heck, Kris even admits that she had an affair, did it in her book. She basically added fuel to the fire herself, but when it comes right down to it who gives a flying fig about it. It’s personal; and unfortunately this family keeps nothing private. His name is on the birth certificate, he was her father to him and to her and that’s all that matters.
    And I am on the side of the whole clan should just crawl back under a rock.

30. Warner Raymond Hyde says:

What’s a Kardashians ?????

31. robertb says:

Patsy and Eddie have it right..the Kardashians are a disease!

32. LT says:

The writer of this article needs to learn English. Her dad’s ex, widow? Either she is the ex-wife (divorced from the dad before he died), or the widow because she was still married to him when he died. One cannot be an ex widow. From the article, she is the widow, not ex, because she married the dad two months before he died.

33. Jude says:

Strong resemblance to the Chik-Fillet cow.

34. Ossie says:

Of course she isn’t. She’s the pretty one!

35. Ty Cole says:

Khloe still badd she is the hot sauce on my chicken, so what if dude aint her dad she still one spicy Kardashion.

36. jody says:

wow people are mean there is nothing wrong with the way khloe looks she wouldnt be modleing if there was she is not fat and she dose not look like a man you are all crazyso she dosent look like her sisters i dont look like mine either genes can be pulled from generations back on either side i would not be taking the word of a step mom who took this to the tabloids for profit robert gave kloe his name raised her as a kardashion that alone makes her his daughter and really its nobodys concern kloe you are a kardashion you do have a lot of the same features even if you are a little lighter me and my bio sister look nothing alike i am 5ft2in my sister is almost 6ft she is blond i am not no one should be questioning your dna family is the people who love you and thats all tht matters

37. Belinda says:

KHLOE, Girl, don’t even sweat these stupid people!! You are such a loving person. You have much more CLASS than anyone else in your Family (sorry). I don’t have a sister; but, if I had one. I would want her to be just like YOU!!!!!

38. rankin1 says:

tired of the black armenians> go to armenian/black/asian stations , they donot telecast the kardashians, they have subtitles in english, well deserved break.

39. Meet My Sweet says:

Hi, good post available…nice!! Here I get a quick approaches to the Meet Your ex boyfriend Making Attracted to You for happy life and you can Sign up to the Meet Your Sweet FREE newsletter series here! Thank you

40. Meet My Sweet says:

Hi, nice blog… Here I get a quick guide to win Your ex boyfriend back and Making Attracted to You for happy life. Thank you

41. Getting back with ex says:

Hello, after V-Day and things didn’t go so well and I was told off� so , I was trying to know if anyone had advice to give out? Does anyone know of a good webpage to look at? so far I’ve found this page and it seems interesting.

42. MissYonnie says:

Hi, good info here and Surely will helps us. Also, here I discover a good site on dating articles Nice to share…

43. Want EX-Back says:

Hi, nice blog… Here I get a fast ways to win Your Sweet back and Making Attracted to You for happy life. Thanks

44. get back wife, get ex back, win back ex, win back wife says:

This site certainly has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.