Room Redux! Update Your Space On A Budget With Jennifer Adams
STUDIO CITY (CBS) — Are you looking for simple tips to update your home on a budget? Jennifer Adams stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to talk about giving your home a new look.
GIVE YOUR HOME A FRESH LOOK:
- Use images out of books instead of purchasing art, frame fabric, frame wallpaper
- Redo your lamps and minor accent pieces with paint, fabric and wallpaper
- Coordinate your room by moving the color around properly
- Move furniture and repurpose existing pieces
- Use bins, baskets, labels
- Purchase multi-purpose furniture
REFRESH YOUR BEDROOM FOR BETTER SLEEP:
- Try monotone colors, soft textures
- Remove kid items, work items
Jennifer Adams is fast becoming a household name. With a successful line of home products, recurring spots on the national television show Better, several appearances as the lead designer on HGTV’s “My First Place,” and a role as principal in an internationally acclaimed design firm, Jennifer is a rising star among designers. Melding modern sophistication with old-world warmth, Jennifer’s signature style brings creativity and comfort to any space.
To learn more about Jennifer Adams, click here.