Man Arrested For Breaking Into Ex’s Home, Stealing A Cuddle

ORANGE (CBS) — Who says men don’t like to cuddle? One man liked it so much, authorities say he broke into his former girlfriend’s home early Sunday and crawled into bed with her.

Orange County sheriff’s deputies say Augustin Sanchez, 25, cut through his former girlfriend’s screen window and pushed open her bedroom window.

Sanchez was drunk, according to deputies, when he crawled into bed with her and tried to remove her undergarments.

The Orange County Register reports the woman was able to get away calmly and call police.

The man was still at the home when deputies arrived.

Sanchez was arrested on suspicion of burglary and sexual assault. He’s scheduled to appear in court Tuesday.

Comments

1. Pedro Pito Sancho says:

So he’ll have to register as a sex offender??

2. WHISKEY…TANGO…FOXTROT says:

What a STUPID F#@King headline! “Man Arrested For Breaking Into Ex’s Home, Stealing A Cuddle”. How about “Man Arrested for Attempted rape after Breaking into Ex’s Home”.

3. ILLEGALS says:

Amazing why people can’t move on.. Losers!!

4. George Lopez says:

Don’t you just hate it when our mexican fellas committed sexual crime everyday and the majority of people just set that into our stereotype? I mean I don’t blame the people who thinks that way because it is what it is and it happens. If I had a choice, I would rather change my last name and the color on my skin.

1. Greg Edgar says:

I hope you’re a fcken troll. If not, you need some help. You have personal issues.

I don’t know what stereotype you’re talking about, but Whites are on the news more often than other races for sex crimes. Especially against children.

5. Britt says:

People will not forget you people molesting the little girls in our neighborhood every so freaking day.